Monday, January 14, 2013

Miguel Ases Jewelry

While whipping through a few fashion magazines last night, I did as I normally do and ripped out a few pages of interest for research on the internet later. Most of the time it leads to disappointment, other times intrigue, this time TOTAL AND UTTER OBSESSION!! Miguel Ases is an utter creative genius. After ending his ballet career in Spain, Miguel ended up in New York pursuing his career in jewelry for many years. By 1994 he had founded his own brand and it's taken off since. But how the hell did I not know about him!! After all his designs have been seen on plenty of celebrities and editorial spreads. Well, I guess I'm just grateful I discovered him now and can share it all with you!

Ases earrings are my fave. Ranging from $250-500, intricately laced with Japanese Miyuki beads, Swarovski crystals and semi-prescious stones, the price tag isn't all too bad in return for the pieces show stopping qualities. I think I'm narrowing down my favorites to the Sahara Orange, Violet Nights, and the Deep Sapphire Collections.




As seen on...
Mrs. Blake Lively-Reynolds

Michelle Obama

...and Nina Dobrev



Miguel Ases also makes some charming layered necklaces and cuffs worth noting. 
















Ahem, boys, this may be a nice V-Day gift...

Just sayin.