Thursday, January 24, 2013

FIT GEAR

I can't say I'm a slacker, because with my hectic schedule I think I get to the gym pretty often, but sometimes you just need a pick me up for that motivation to get moving. For some it's music, which is also a big one for me, but sometimes you just need to look good to feel good. Nah mean jelly beans? 

While on Pinterest (obviously), I saw this picture below. How cute is that work out gear?! Those striped crops....need them now! I would surely go for a run just to show off how cute I would look in this. 
Turns out, the gear is from Lululemon, but unfortunately the striped Wunder Under crops are no longer sold on the site, but you can find them on eBay. However, I'm skeptical because I've heard some bad reviews on Lululemon, which makes absolutely no sense because these pants originally cost over $100!

This is the girl that you see at the gym who is rail thin and works out with her hair down without breaking a sweat. She's on the cardio machines most of the time but has no idea what she is doing in the weight room. Soooo obnoxious and you know her taste in men is some foul juice-head who can't scratch his upper back, but you have to hand it to her, cause her outfit is way cute...

So since I have been cultivating workout gear to purchase. I thought 
I might put together a few little outfits for you all.




Nike Leopard Running Shorts


Tory Burch Crinkled Metallic Tote