Thursday, April 5, 2012

REBECCA MINKOFF MAC HANDBAG SOLUTIONS

Rebecca Minkoff is hands down one of my favorite handbag designers. However, I am not one to spend a ton of money on a handbag. Yes, I've dropped a few beans on a Gucci bag (I bought on eBay) in college once, but these days I can't seem to justify spending over $100-200 on a nice bag. Besides, I seem to do great with the fringe bag I got (on eBay again) for $30! I get compliments all the time. But for some reason I can't seem to get my mind off of these Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac and iPad clutches and messenger bags. Ever since I got my iPad for Christmas I have been dreaming of owning one of these coveted covers not only because they are so adorable and colorful for spring but also because they have other functions. Like the front pouch to fit my credit cards/cash, some headphones and maybe a spare lip gloss. 

Below is the pink ostrich embossed leather iPad case. So adorable for spring!





 The Mini Mac Messenger bag collection comes in an array of colors, and comes with a long chain strap to wear over the shoulder. I think I'm liking the classic tan and the white with the black piping. 









In my dream world, I would have to buy one of these fox tail charms to hang from my new Mini Mac purse. So cool! 



 I even sketched a few additions to the bag to make it more functional. Such as a slot for my business cards, and a place for my stylist pen and credit cards. If only custom Rebecca Minkoff handbags were an option...
~N