Tuesday, April 24, 2012

50 SHADES OF GREY: The Delicious Christian Grey

So, I have heard a lot of hype about the controversial book "50 Shades of Grey" by E. L. James. 
Apparently, this book and author is taking a lot of heat for its erotic topic..

I finally decided to download it this past weekend to find out for myself.
I'm actually 50 shades of red when I'm reading this book.
This is not British Literature, nor does it pretend to be..it is just a good old junk food read.

It's indulging, it's sexy, and to put it lightly..it is just fun to get lost into.

I am infatuated with the main character, young entrepreneur, Christian Grey, 
For the first couple of chapters.. I auditioned about 50 different actors to play him (in my mind).
Determined to put a real face to this beautiful, brilliant, and intriguing man..
I finally came across a picture of actor Matt Bomer.. 


and ever since I have made this connection.. I was a done girl. 
I now find it incredibly difficult to concentrate on anything else.



I have also recently discovered singer "Alex Clare" and have declared his album the soundtrack to my current read. I've kept his song "Damn Your Eyes" on repeat all weekend.


I have yet to determine who plays the innocent "Anastasia Steele".. 
mostly I just pretend I am her character.. 


Can't you just hear him now.."I expect you to do as you are told, Miss Steele."





You're Welcome.

-S