Saturday, June 25, 2011

JEWELRY DISPLAY AND ORGANIZATION


All of us women usually fall in to one or more of the following collector categories...

1. Shoes

2. Purses

3. Or Jewelry 

I prefer to think that I have steady control over my accessory purchases, but I have been known to get out of control with winter coats and jackets. But whatever your fashion hobby, you need to make sure that you have ample storage. Jewelry, I think can be most tricky. Because it is smaller it can sometimes get lost and forgotten. Personally I where the same watch and necklace every single day, usually switching up rings and bracelets. From time to time I can throw on a crazy necklace or feathered earring, but to keep it all out in the open I use a jewelry tree. And as my collection is slowly growing I think I may have to figure something else out. Perhaps I take note of some of these other gorgeous ideas ahead.