Friday, February 17, 2012

UPPER WEST SIDE PROJECT

I have been working under Valerie Grant, of Valerie Grant Interiors in Summit, for about 2 months now and I couldn't be happier. Love the job and all it entails. Valerie really lets me collaborate with her and share ideas. My first client project with her has been for a young modern couple on the Upper West Side of New York City. It is a rental so there won't be any renovation but we have recently specified almost all the furniture for the entire apartment and I have been using my photoshop skills to WOW my new boss and her clients, hopefully! 


This is just a sampler of the look we are going for in the entryway. Very sophisticated modern with hints of gold. We are hoping to have the client maybe do some bold wide stripes down the one wall where the console will be to add a little flava (of course it will be the only area we will suggest paint, being that they don't own the space). I know its a long way from now but I can't wait for the finished product! What do you think?