Friday, February 10, 2012

SPRING FASHION FEVER: Nicole's List

Well its that time of year again, Fashion Week, but instead of looking forward to what's coming out for next Fall/Winter I'm focused on the near future, SPRING. With all the new merchandise coming out for warmer weather I'm starting to plan and plot my wardrobe, adding and linking what has been on my eye to Pinterest. And here is what I'm craving to add to my closet this year...

A simple pair of black and gold sandals (Dolce Vita , ONLY $69), and a cute pair of oxfords for those dressed down days. I'm also on the look out for a low heeled sandal. Love these black and snake skin babes from Vince Camuto but they are already sold out. Any Suggestions?
To add to my never ending bracelet collection, I'd like to add the Noir Dinosaur Rib Cage Cuff, soooo uber cool! And of course more than one of these leather and raw gemstone wrap bracelets from Alexandra Beth Designs. A shark tooth piece is also a must for me this season.


And lots and lots of printed silky tops and COLOR!
BCBG

Juicy Couture


Free People


Rebecca Taylor


Since Pastels are also going to be a big influence this season, I'll take my dose in skinny jeans in a mint and light coral.

From the beauty bar, I'd like to try a striking fuchsia lip and a more modern version of the 20's marsala wave. My hair stylist ordered a fab curling iron for me so I'll have to test out the results and let you guys know. 

And I hate to mention it ladies, but its bikini season is very soon and I am keeping my eye on the prize. Logging in almost 7 miles on the treadmill the other day, I'm determined to hit the beach in this number.   
Black and Gold bikini from Victoria's Secret