Wednesday, September 12, 2012

CALLING ALL PARTY ANIMALS

Steph and I have both posted about tucking in a bar cart here and there for an instant quick fix night cap, but the real entertainers need more hefty equipment. Were talking liquor storage, wine fridges, and a collection of barware that would even make the swankiest martini bars jealous. If you like to host exceptional parties, than your gonna need a well stocked bar. 
For the moderate Partiers, we have a compact wine refrigerator and a small ice maker. But ironically, the real stunner for me is the mirror!  


Okay, I know this probably isn't someone's home but it would make for one really cool basement bar. 
Note the top shelf bottles and the jazzy drink dispensers. 

People often forget what to do underneath a staircase. A bar is an easy answer, no?


This cabinetry is so different, and I love that its dark!

Mary MacDonald knows how to work some eclectic glassware. 


I can not say enough about the details here....hardware, wallpaper, bar sink, antique mirror! Gorge!!!

The Asian bar cabinets just kill me.

So mad men. 

Whimsical and fun.



Now that's a fun wine room. I'm pretty sure my friends and I would lock ourselves in a room like this.

Along with all the fun inspirational shots I wanted to add a new trend in entertaining. Champagne/bellini bars! Who doesn't like a bellini? And the best part is you can have one anytime of day and nobody will question you. 


The next time you have guests over tell everyone to bring a bottle of champagne and then provide all the fixings and hors d'oeuvres. Instant party!