Thursday, January 5, 2012

ELAINE'S PIANO ROOM MURALS


What your witnessing right here is not wallpaper! Just an insanely talented muralist that painted my friend Kelly's childhood homes piano room. Kelly's mom, Elaine (aka Martha Stewart's even more amazing secret twin), had the muralist paint a lovely garden with different exotic birds. Unfortunately, like always, the pictures are not the best because I took them with my iPhone when the sun was already setting, but nonetheless you can tell the extreme amount of detail that went in to this artists work. No doubt that I will be getting this woman's name to add to my list of professional resources when in need of a special painter.  





Cutest part of this project was that Elaine told the artist to paint a tiny ladybug so that Kelly could find it when she came home from Boston. Kelly found it in 10 seconds flat. Come on Elaine, you know you should make it harder than that! :)