Tuesday, September 23, 2014

UNDER PINNINGS


Living at the beach this summer has definitely changed my personal style up a bit. The ladies on the shore are more inclined to rock the boho beach girl vibe. This includes trends that I can't stand, a la high waisted denim shorts. And the dreaded hippie headband that drapes straight across the forehead.

On the other hand these girls are more carefree, and more inclined to just go au natural. In comes the bralette. I know, I know. It's not exactly the newest trend to hit the stores. But I just have to say, it's about damn time we show off what the good Lord gave us! 


Out here on the east coast, ladies are showing off their bralettes. Letting them peek out through casual tees and tanks. Brands like For Love And Lemons and   Aimee Cherie Intimates are definitely setting the tone for the everyday lingerie. Even Free People and Anthropologie have some cute intimates to choose from. 

Let's take the trend to the Fall season by going a bit more with the 90's grunge revival that seems to be happening. Let your bralette peek out of your button down flannel. Or maybe with a vintage tee and a structure jacket. It's definitely a bit sexier than you may be used to but I think it's totally acceptable for a casual bar hopping kinda night out. 

Take Ashley Glorioso of Purse 'N Boots Blog. I'm loving her style, and that she has a total obsession for the bralette. I have been stalking her Instagram for a week now and I'm completely inspired by her. I just love how effortlessly sexy her look is. Case in point, she's sporting the bralette right into Fall.