Monday, June 10, 2013

NOMAD: THE WANDERING FASHION BOUTIQUE



Not even the rain can keep me from exploring all off the great outdoor festivities NYC has to offer,While at a deliscious food street fair one Sunday, I saw a truck parked with a set up so inviting I had to see what was inside. All the while, thinking I would discover a truck full of gourmet cheese or wine, but to my surprise I walked into a large closet full of gorgeous garments, jewelry and accessories. It was a traveling clothing boutique. A clothing store on wheels, GENIUS.. I know. I met the owner and brains behind the operation, Jessie Goldenberg, who appeared to be the same age as me. I truly admire seeing young individuals who work hard to make their dreams come true. I can just imagine this young entrepreneur telling people about her idea to start this type of business, only to get strange reactions. bust your little hippie butt girl, and please let me know the next time you come to Brooklyn .
 
Jessie and Nomad
Jessie Goldenberg