Monday, March 26, 2012

CANDICE OLSEN: TV DESIGN PERSONALITY EXTRAORDINAIRE

The other day I waltzed in to Staples just trying to get another one of my fabulous hand rendered drawings scanned, when a professional gentleman approached me about my superb work. I gave him my card but didn't think much of it. A couple phone calls later, turns out he's an engineer working on a major renovation for his own home in need of some serious design services for his entire home. No doubt, we are the right duo for the job, and really looking forward to the challenge. 
Not only are we ecstatic about the opportunity, but we loved that the couple looked to designer, Candice Olsen for inspiration. It is no secret that Candice Olsen has one of the best (if not THE best) interior design shows on television. Her transitional style is just the right balance of function and style, with earth tones and eclectic materials to boot. Surely, we will be able to follow Candice's lead without hesitation. 










All images via Candice Olsen Design