Friday, February 22, 2013

KELLY IS GETTING MARRIED!!

One of my bestest friends, Kelly, is getting married next year and she's getting prepared to start wedding dress shopping!!! YAY! She's already reserved appointments with Kleinfeld's, Reem Acra, and a few others for a fun filled weekend in Manhattan. I couldn't be more thrilled to join her and family on one of the most precious shopping trips of her life. Funny enough, Kelly and I have very similar taste when it comes to wedding and design, just look at our Pinterest boards. So I know whatever she slips on will look inevitably gorgeous. 

I think Kelly and I enjoy a similar love of the vintage look with lace and applique details with a sheath silhouette. More vintage, less princess/barbie. Just a few dresses we have been eyeing...


Claire Pettibone

Jenny Packham Willow Dress

Lela Rose

Marchesa

Reem Acra

Marchesa

Reem Acra



Feathers, a bit unexpected but fun...

hippie chic


I kind of fell off my chair when I saw this last one (no idea who makes it). And I'm not into strapless but the beadwork on this is just stunning. 

Can't wait to see her say "Yes to the Dress!"