Wednesday, August 22, 2012

NICOLE'S FALL FASHION WISH LIST: TOPS



#1
A zebra top that doesn't look like it was purchased at BeBe or Forever 21
Left: J. Crew Scoopneck silk top in zebra
Right: DSquared 


#2
A classic colored striped sweater. 
J. Crew Tippi sweater in colorblock stripe


#3
Any slouchy sweater I can find under $100. They are just so comfy cozy with a bit of sexy worn off the shoulder. 






#4
Okay by now you have realized that I have a slight obsession with J. Crew's School Boy velvet blazers, considering last spring I bought them in poppy and bristol blue. I just feel the need to have them in every single color! And this year its going to have to be Emerald green!

#5
And my bohemian/Almost Famous side is needing this Free People faux shearling cascading jacket. I have been hunting it down on eBay for about 5 months now and Im thinking it might be time to purchase. But then again I have wayyyy to much outerwear, I'm not sure if I can justify it haha.