Monday, August 1, 2011

NICOLE'S FALL FASHION WISH LIST

Fall is my favorite season for fashion, hands down!!!
I'd like to describe my style as classic with a twist. I could probably wear skinny jeans and a white T-shirt everyday, but I usually play off the tailored look with one or all of the following...


1. a great structured blazer or leather jacket
2. a pair of cute flats (my Coach leopard flats are losing all their pony hair and it might be time to retire them)
3. a really amazing piece of statement jewelry that I usually wear with my favorite watch


 Knowing this, I usually like to splurge more on the layered pieces that make a statement. Let's see what is on my wish list for this year.



A really gorgeous pair of emerald drop earrings (costume silly, not the real thing obv)
These could go great casual or dressed up and will look awesome with my auburn hair color.




Love me some bootie...and I'm goin for this cognac color this time around by Vince Camuto


Last year for Christmas my mom bought me this gorgeous cobalt velvet blazer from J. Crew, but it didn't fit and by the time I tried to exchange they were sold out. But ittt'ssss backkkkk! And in 2 amazing colors none the less! Just waiting for the first sale!




Sadly the Michael Kor's Fringe Crescent hobo has sold out. Even though I couldn't afford it in the first place ($895 retail), I have been trying to find a suitable replacement that won't weigh down my wallet. Unfortunately all 3 fringe bags here (Michael Kors, JJ Winters, Gucci) come with a hefty price. So if any of you readers have any suggestions for bags under $200 it would be much obliged! 


I'm in need of an everyday dainty necklace, and these Swarovski necklaces would look great layered.

Next on the list, a navajo Ralph inspired sweater. Yes I know the below pic is men's, but I don't care I love it! It reminds me of falling leaves, horse back riding and pumpkin pie cheesecake...which is weird because I don't horseback ride, but I'm determine to take a few lessons this fall. Also, David looks amazing doesn't he!


Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent
And for my fall beauty purchase, besides diving back in to my favorite dark nail polishes, is this M.A.C. eye pencil in "So There Jade" My eyes are brown but I have discovered I can pull off some greens quite nicely. And look how amazing it looks on Ginnifer Goodwin!
 


If any of you Fall fashion lovers have any suggestions on fringe handbags and/or navajo sweaters, please  comment!!